We create visibility
akampion is a communication consultancy with a dedicated approach to building a strong reputation for their clients. We create powerful corporate stories for our clients, convey these stories and messages to the right target audience and connect our clients to key decision makers.
Our services for corporations include reputation management, strategic advice, integrated corporate communications, storytelling, public relations, investor relations, product PR, perception studies, marketing, online PR, employee branding and scientific writing (both peer-reviewed and general scientific publications).
In addition, we offer C-level communications and coach individual professionals by offering media training, training in negotiating skills and public speaking, including speech writing / ghostwriting.
Our PR expertise includes:
- strategic reputation management
- writing and designing corporate communications and marketing materials
- effective press releases
- arranging media interviews
- story placements (general, financial, and trade media)
- scientific writing (peer-reviewed and general scientific publications)
Our comprehensive array of IR services is useful to businesses at all stages:
- operational support, from private equity financing rounds to IPOs
- follow-on offerings for publicly listed companies
- investor meetings, conferences, and roadshows
- strategic advice on your internal IR program and equity story
akampion’s team has proven experience in special situations, such as M&A transactions, turnaround situations and strategic repositioning, announcement of major corporate milestones, and crisis management. We can put this experience to use – to your advantage.
For example, the publication of clinical data or unexpected news is a major challenge for most companies – we have a strong track record in advising and supporting our clients through critical situations. In anticipation of upcoming milestones, we develop key communication scenarios and strategies, conduct crisis communication workshops and, if necessary, provide media training for company representatives.