Company News: Heraeus Medical – New PALAMIX® vacuum mixing system for bone cement optimises organisation of orthopaedic surgery
— The innovative design of PALAMIX® allows a high degree of safety and convenience for both personnel and patients
More efficient organisation of hip and knee joint surgery for the medical staff and patients – these are just a few of the advantages of the new PALAMIX® vacuum mixing system from Heraeus Medical. The new generation makes mixing and application of bone cement even easier and more convenient for permanent anchorage of hip and knee joint prostheses.
– Product to launch in EMEA at ECCMID Conference
April 22-25, 2017
– IAI Panel covers up to 130 diagnostic targets
Curetis N.V. (the “Company” and, together with Curetis GmbH, “Curetis“), a developer of next-level molecular diagnostic solutions, today announced the successful completion of clinical performance evaluation and CE-IVD marking of its fourth Unyvero Application Cartridge for the diagnosis of severe intra-abdominal infections (IAI).
– Company strengthens commercial footprint in EMEA; expands installed base by 47%
– Acquisition of GEAR database and Gyronimo platform increase scale and scope of Unyvero offering
– Preparation for Unyvero market launch in the U.S.
Curetis N.V. (the “Company” and, together with Curetis GmbH, “Curetis“), a developer of next-level molecular diagnostic solutions, today announced financial results for the twelve months ended December 31, 2016, and provided further details on its outlook for 2017.