– Signed IVD partnership for Ares Genetics
– Progressed implementation of the Curetis – OpGen business combination with S4 filing
– More than tripled total contract order volume received year-over-year to EUR 3.4 million in 9M-2019
– Revenue growth of approximately 16%
– Near-term FDA decision on clearance of Unyvero LRT for BAL specimen expected
Curetis N.V. (the “Company” and, together with its subsidiaries, “Curetis“), a developer of next-level molecular diagnostic solutions, today provided a business update for the first nine months ended September 30, 2019, including key financial results.
Company News: Evonik and BellaSeno partner to enable the launch of an innovative 3D printed breast implant technology
— 3D printed breast scaffolds to be made of RESOMER®
— Degradation of RESOMER® to match the growth of the patient’s own tissue for natural breasts
— Technology designed to improve quality of life for patients after breast reconstruction and augmentation
— Human clinical trials to commence later this year
Evonik, a global leader in biomaterials for implantable medical devices, and BellaSeno GmbH, a developer of 3D printed absorbable scaffolds, today announced the signing of a long-term agreement for the use of a RESOMER® bioresorbable polymer for an innovative breast implant technology.
Curetis N.V. (the “Company” and, together with its subsidiaries, “Curetis”), a developer of next-level molecular diagnostic solutions, today announced that the Curetis Group Companies will be attending several key conferences in the fourth quarter of 2019.